Sherayzen Law Office is owned by an international tax lawyer who resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Sherayzen Law Office is a professional international tax law firm that is dedicated to helping U.S. taxpayers in the United States and around the world with U.S. international tax issues.
International Tax Law Services | International Tax Lawyer
Our firm offers its expert services in the following fields:
- International Tax Compliance: FATCA, FBAR (Report on Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts), foreign entity ownership (e.g. Form 5471, Form 8865, 8858), foreign inheritance, foreign gifts, individual and business tax returns, foreign trust beneficiary and/or owner, Canadian RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plans) and RRIF (Registered Retirement Income Funds), and other international tax compliance services
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosures: OVDP, Streamlined Disclosures (Streamlined Domestic Offshore Procedures and Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures), Delinquent FBAR Submission Procedures, Delinquent International Information Returns Submission Procedures, Noisy Disclosures, Reasonable Cause Disclosures
- IRS audits and FBAR Audits
Typical Clients | International Tax Lawyer
- High-net-worth individuals who seek an international tax lawyer for help with: FATCA, FBAR, foreign trusts, foreign business ownership and other foreign-asset reporting requirements
- Foreign-born U.S. tax residents (including H1B, H4, L1, L2, F1, J1 and other non-immigrant visa holders) who seek help of an international tax lawyer with their U.S. tax compliance;
- U.S. tax residents who seek an international tax lawyer for help with U.S. tax compliance regarding foreign gifts and foreign inheritance;
- Businesses headquartered outside of the United States who seek help of an international tax lawyer with their U.S. operations;
- U.S. citizens and residents who seek an international tax lawyer to help them with their foreign bank accounts and foreign investment activities;
- U.S. citizens and residents who are living and/or working abroad and seek international tax lawyer for help with their U.S. tax compliance;
- Nonresident aliens who seek an international tax lawyer for help with their U.S. business and/or investment activities;
- Nonresident aliens that own U.S. real estate and seek an international tax lawyer with the U.S. tax compliance.
Business Model | International Tax Lawyer
As an international tax lawyer and founder of Sherayzen Law Office, Mr. Sherayzen emphasizes three aspects of delivery of the firm’s internationa ltax law services:
1. Customization: every tax situation is different and we customize our legal tools to address your specific fact pattern!
2. Protection of your interests: we strive to offer maximum foreseeable protection of your business and personal interests! This means that when we provide our tax services, we seek to guard you against the future hazards that commonly occur in a situation similar to yours, and we address the potential problems that might arise from the specific circumstances of your case. In doing so, as an international tax lawyer, we rely on our experience, extensive knowledge of U.S. and international tax law, and proven negotiating skills.
3. Personal attention: throughout our representation of you, your international tax lawyer will work with you personally! You will have an easy access to your attorney and a prompt answer to your questions