Sherayzen Law Office offers a complete spectrum of business services including but not limited to:
- Administrative Law: business license applications, appeal of business license denial, contested hearings conducted by the Office of Administrative Hearings
- Business Organization: choice of entity (business incorporation, LLC, LLP, LP, professional incorporated entities, et cetera), articles of incorporation, articles of organization, membership agreements, partnership agreements
- Business Litigation: contract enforcement, copyright and trademark infringement, lease dispute, shareholder disputes, unfair business practices
- Business Planning: buy-sell agreements, corporate governance documents, family business planning, business tax planning
- Business Transactions: commercial lease agreements, contract negotiation and drafting, contract review, distributorship agreements, franchise compliance and representation, licensing agreements, owner control agreements, purchase and sale of business
- Employment: employment contracts, independent contractor agreements, Minnesota Unemployment Insurance representation
- Intellectual Property: registration and litigation of copyrights and trademarks
Since 2005, we have helped a whole range of businesses, from start-up entrepreneurs to established industry leaders. While providing our business services, we emphasize three aspects of our business model: customization, thorough protection of your interests and personal attention.
1. Customization: every business is different and we customize our legal tools to address your special business needs! This means that we do not just use the same standard procedures for every customer, but, instead, adjust legal services to your business model. What your business needs is our governing rule!
2. Protection of your business interests: we strive to offer maximum foreseeable protection of your business interests! This means that when we provide our business services, we seek to guard you against the future hazards natural to your business and the industry to which your business belongs. We also seek to address the potential problems that might arise from the your specific business methods and transactions.
3. Personal attention: throughout our representation of you, your attorney will work with you personally! You will have an easy access to your attorney and a prompt answer to your questions.
As always, our main goal is to achieve the most satisfactory result for the client so that your business can find its own Legal Way Forward!